- Are you a law student, year four or five, or a graduate?
- Do you have a proficient or very good command of English?
- Do you use MS Word, Power Point and Excel programs?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills?
Join our team!
- Participating in on-going projects of the corporate law or litigation department
- Legal research, drafting of documents
- Liaising with public administration authorities
- An opportunity to supplement your theoretical knowledge with business practice
- An opportunity of professional development in the selected legal practice area and exposure to new challenges
- Working with international clients
- A paid internship with a possibility to extend
- Working in a highly integrated and experienced team
- A chance to obtain permanent employment for the best interns
Do you want to join us? Email your CV to email@example.com with “Legal Intern” in the subject line.
Please insert the following clause: “I consent to having my personal data in my job offer processed by Chajec, Don-Siemion & Żyto Sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw for the purposes of the process of recruitment to the position of Legal Intern (pursuant to the General Personal Data Regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018, Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000)".